Use Means Acceptance
Use of Storymill or Tidepool means you accept our policies.
If you disagree with anything, contact us or simply walk away.
One Payment of $44 gets you:
- Free upgrades for life! Yes, we're in it for the long haul.
- Six months of a Basic Storymill Membership
Basic Storymill Membership
- $5 a month or $52 per year
- Storymill for a year
- 250 megabytes of photo storage space
- When we upload your photos, we automatically reduce the image size
to be adequate for viewing on the web.
Premium Storymill Membership
- $10 per month or $99 per year
- Storymill for a year
- 1 gigabyte of photo storage space
- Each additional gigabyte costs another $5 per month, or $52 per year.
We greatly respect your privacy.
- We have only a wee bit of information recorded about you (name,
password, email address, etc.) for your own personal and secure use.
- We will never give or sell this information to anyone without your permission.
- We use your email address to occasionally get in touch with you.
- We use your email address (and theirs) to notify your friends when you share photos with them.
You always have control of which people see which photos.
- Your account information and any uploaded items are stored on our highly
secure and environmentally protected servers in the United States.
- By using our servers and uploading your information, you agree to such
storage of your data, potentially outside of your country.
Credit Card Policy
- We take your credit card information only at the time of purchase, and we
do it using our secure server.
- We do not store your credit card information.
- Unlike using your card at a shop, there is no human involved in our process
There isn't even a little slip of paper crumpled in a
trash can as a reminder of your credit card number's existence here at Storymill.
- If we need your card again, we will ask you for the information again, and
you can enter it on a secure web page as before.
- We'll send you a confirmation e-mail for each purchase.
We are a small group of people dedicated to providing the best possible photo
organizing and sharing software that we can.
As such, we are very much committed to not being a big bureaucratic
company full of complex policies written by lawyers justifying their extensive
education and big books that they were forced to read and memorize during
college. And, we value trees, not paper. People getting along, not contracts.
Everything is provided "as-is." There is no warranty on our software,
other than our desire to do the right thing so we stay in business.
Storymill Accounts and Your Security
Using Storymill requires you to create an account via our registration process
by providing us with complete and accurate information — which you should
keep updated and accurate. You also choose your own password and a user name
— which you should keep confidential as with any account/password combination.
Don't forget, we can only assume that all activity under your account is done
by you... If you suspect there is a problem, you agree to contact us immediately
and we will work with you to recover the security of your account. We cannot
be held responsible for any loss you may incur as a result of someone having
accessed your account.
If we feel that something is amiss with your account, or we think there is
unlawful or prohibited usage of the account, we will suspend the account.
You may not attempt to hack into other people's accounts or our servers, or
do other things to cause server or network troubles. Be nice.
Use of Materials
Use of photos, illustrations, text, and other media available on Storymill are
governed by United States Copyright Law. Some photos and other items publicly available
from other users are provided under the Creative
You should not modify, extend, transfer, or sell anything you get from this
website without written permission from the appropriate owner.
All trademarks and service marks are property of their respective owners.
"Storymill" and "Tidepool" are trademarks of Immuexa Corporation.
Missing Policy Policy
If we do not have sufficient policies in a given area, please contact us.
From time to time, we'll need to change these policies a bit.
Rest assured though, we'll always try to do the right thing for our customers.